2+ years have gone by and the time has arrived that I get to go back overseas!! whaa hooo! As I've prepared to return these last several weeks, my mind has thought back often to this life, and relationships, I've been granted in Chico. So many stories behind each frame. So many laughs. Tears. And so much love from a community I didn't even know before I arrived.
Here's to the many that openly offered so much support, love, laughs, and a glass of wine over an incredible journey these past years.
And mostly...here's to you lisa. I wouldn't trade anything for these last 2 years of being able to spend time with you. Not even cancer. Love you OH so much.
2 comments:
Amazing, as always. Love the pictures and could not help noticing your smile ... even with the hospital gown on. You are such a witness of JOY! I kept thinking that all the way through - I am seeing JOY and just living in the moment, and the FRUIT of relationships well-nourished.
Heaps of tears, of course. Mostly because as I watched the video I noticed how many people are now a part of your community. Heaps of tears in gratitude. Grateful for every minute of your fantastic life,... and grateful that now so many people constitute your Chico "family". Chico will never be the same again. :)
Post a Comment