
Here I'm all cozied up in Scotland for a Leadership Development Course April 2007 - look no headscarf! :)
I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. - E.B. White
1 comment:
Stacy.
I've been getting your newsletters for awhile. It's nice to read your news. Blessings and prayers your way.
I saw that you posted you'd been to the leadership school. I think I know a couple of people who were there too. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I met you in Kaz-stan at retreat. I was singing. I remember your team being there too. I think that was back in '02 or '03. One of my friends just moved to Af-stan...so I love know that y'all are there. Blessings, again and prayers.
Rebecca Higgins
Kansas City, Missouri
Post a Comment